Photo License- Francois & Co.
PHOTOGRAPHY LICENSE AGREEMENT
Prepared for: Francois & Co. (Licensee)
(Lindsay Fournier, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prepared by: Lauren Armellini / Pixels & Pigment (Photographer)
License Agreement: The photographer grants to the Licensee a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, nonsublicensable, worldwide right to Reproduce the Licensed Material (identified below) an unlimited number of times in any and all media for all purposes other than those uses prohibited under the restrictions listed below.
The Licensee may not:
- Make the Licensed Material available in a manner intended to allow or invite a third party to download, extract, redistribute or access the Licensed Material as a standalone file.
- Sublicense, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Licensed Material or the rights granted under this Agreement.
- Licensed Material shall not be incorporated into a logo, corporate ID, trade mark or service mark, without obtaining the prior written consent of the photographer.
- No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall be assigned to the Licensee by this Agreement.
- When possible, a photo credit to Lauren Armellini / Pixels & Pigment shall accompany all impressions of the photo. Photo credits on social media should credit using the handle @pixelsandpigment
Description of the Photograph: Horizontal image of the Intimate Living Interiors showroom kitchen (black cabinetry) in Solana Beach, CA.
File #: GB7A7092
Author & Copyright Holder: Lauren Armellini
Year of Production: 2022
Fee The Client shall pay a fee in the amount of $800 in consideration for the rights and licenses granted herein. A $350 credit has been applied to compensate for a previously paid amount. The balance due at this time is $450
By making this purchase you agree to the terms outlined above.
Once payment is received, you will be emailed a link to download the image file via Drop Box.
Thanks so much and enjoy!
Do You Offer Custom Sizes?
Of course! I try to offer a few standard sizes for each product (because they’re easier to find frames for) but if you want something different, just email me and I’ll be happy to send you pricing on that option. And don’t be shy…most of my prints can be enlarged to 30 x 40 or higher if you’re like me and love BIG ART :)
Do You Have Any Framing Options?
Currently I only offer prints unframed. I’m working on adding a few framed options in the near future.
Glossy Or Matte?
Here are my thoughts on choosing the right paper finish for your print:
Matte: My go-to finish for most prints would be matte. You just can’t go wrong. There’s minimal glare due to the slight surface texture and the colors always look spot on. So, if you’re not sure- go matte.
Glossy: Ohhhh, but this one is shiny! Aren’t we all drawn to glossy for some reason? Well, here’s the story- glossy paper has fantastic color saturation and your image will look very sharp due to the lack of texture on the surface but I only recommend it if you’re going to use a mat inside the frame. Sometimes glossy paper looks “funny” when pushed directly up against glass and over time, it can stick, so the mat will help keep the paper from laying right on top of the glass.
If you want to read a little more on the subject CLICK HERE.
How Long Will It Take To Ship My Print?
I make every print to order so I usually say about 2 weeks from the time you place the order. Prints go out USPS from California and once it ships you'll receive a tracking number via email. Check out my Shop Policies for more information on shipping and returns.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
$10 Flat rate for US Domestic shipments, $22 for International